Friday, August 19, 2005

Where In The World?

This category of posts ("Where in the world?") is used by bloggers who appear on TV, are being interviewed on radio, or are traveling to consult or speak. They usually post a link to watch or listen live, or for more information on their engagement or conference. I, on the other hand, am missing from my blog due to being swamped with work, and nothing exotic (yet, hehe). So I will post a link where you can get more information on what I am up to, but you can't listen/watch live (I'd have to kill you).

For your bloggie fix, I will forward you to two great articles (I will bet they're great, I haven't read them yet):

Charles Krauthammer: Israeli withdrawal is correct and necessary

Victor Davis Hanson: The Biteback Effect

Enjoy!

0 comments |

<< Home