Thursday, August 10, 2006

RED ALERT!!

As you probably have heard, the UK is on "critical" alert, equivalent to our Red Alert level. All flights from the UK to the US are on Red alert withing the United States. This is the first time any portion of the United states has been on Red (or Severe) alert since 9/11. All flights in the US are on Orange Alert - both domestic and International (arriving only, I guess departing international flights will remain at yellow).

This is not solely an intellectual excercise for me. I am flying today. On American Airlines - one of the three airlines targeted in the thwarted terrorist murder attempt (United, Continental, and American).

I will blog the experience of the TSA in upheaval from California.

I will be saying Tefilat Haderech (prayer for travels) with a little extra concentration today.

0 comments |

<< Home