Sunday, March 18, 2007

Arab Enters Jerusalem Shopping Mall, Exits Unharmed

Many Arabs entered the Jerusalem Shopping Mall, shopped, enjoyed themselves, and left without their limbs being torn from their bodies! I know you probably don't believe me, but I saw it myself when I was there with the Digital Family. Arabs walked, talked, and sipped Orange Juliuses with their friends, families, and fellow fundamentalists. Not only did this happen in the mall, but it happened country-wide - including the Family Fun Center (Kivtzuba), beaches, and the shuks. I saw it with my own eyes. I wouldn't have believed it otherwise.

In other related news (truly newsworthy - source is Ynet) an Israeli entered Yericho (Jericho) on foot and lived to tell the tale.
Israeli citizen enters Jericho, returns to Israel unharmed
Published: 03.18.07, 14:55 / Israel News

An Israeli citizen entered Jericho on Sunday morning and was returned to Israel unharmed. The man was taken into police custody for questioning.

The IDF emphasizes that according to orders issued by the head of the Central Command, it is forbidded [sic] for Israeli citizens to enter parts of the West Bank designated as Area A. Entering Area B is considered dangerous and is not recommended. (Efrat Weiss)

0 comments |

<< Home