Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Signing Off

After much fun for almost a year and a half, I am calling it quits on the blogging scene. I just don't have the time or ability to continue right now, but maybe sometime in the future I'll be back. Here is my first post on Digital Irony:
Well, here I am. On the web blogging. Charles Johnson of Little Green Footballs is my inspiration. I will try to add my own personal insights to the world, and who knows? Maybe even make it a better place. *snif*
I really think the world is a better place because of bloggers and maybe even I had a little (real little) to do with it. We helped hurricane victims, exposed fraud, connected lost families, and many, many other good things.

*snif*

In my abscence, please go to LGF or one of the blogs in my blogrolling list to the left. They are all awesome, and you can find yourself lost in their depth of content and opinions.

Shalom!

4 comments |

<< Home